Wooden flooring has always held supreme importance, especially when it comes to floor installations within offices. Given the numerous advantages available with wooden flooring, there is always something to look forward to during the installation process. Without further ado, let’s check out some of the advantages of installing solid oak flooring and engineered oak flooring within your office premises.
- Consider the styling quotient: Stylishness has always been a byproduct of solid oak flooring and engineered oak flooring. Hardwood floorings are available in a series of colors and styles, which make them an instant hit with people looking to add an extra layer of stylishness to their office interiors.
- Cleanliness is the key: Usually, hardwood flooring is very easy to clean, as compared to any other type of flooring. No more hassles of calling in the cleaners every month just to deodorize carpeted flooring, or redoing the existing laminated flooring. Take a damp cloth, and wipe your flooring surface, and you are done. No additional cleaning issues and no more problems with hiring additional staff to do your floor’s bidding. Such is the benefit of installing wooden flooring.
- Hygiene is important: When you compare hardwood flooring with carpeted flooring, one realizes how beneficial hardwood flooring can be in the long run. Since the footfall in an office environment is more than any other area, one can never realize the amount of dust that might be coming in every minute of the day. Carpeted flooring can retain this dust, and cause it to accumulate, which in turn can cause allergies in the office staff. On the contrary, hardwood flooring is easy to clean, and it will never pose any form of retention issues.
- Easier to replace: When it comes to replacing flooring, hardwood flooring is easier to replace and maintain. All you have to do is refinish the top layer, and you are done. Gone are the days when the whole flooring needed to be replaced. Call in the experts, and they will sand and refinish the flooring’s surface, giving it a brand new look and feel for your office.
- Ideal for heavy footfall areas: Hardwood flooring is stable, durable and often used for areas with high foot traffic. Considering the number of people who visit office premises, any other type of flooring will easily give in to wear and tear, making the maintenance and durability of a never-ending task. On the other hand, hardwood floorings can go a long way in ensuring that everything is intact, without ever having to bother the issues related to maintenance.
These were some of the top advantages of installing hardwood flooring within your office areas. For best results, one can make use of solid oak flooring and engineered oak flooring to benefit immensely. Engineered wood is a better option, as and when compared to solid hardwood flooring, simply because it is more durable, and is made of extra durable layers of wood, making it an excellent choice for pantry and bathroom areas within the office.