Bathrooms, like any other part of the house, can start looking worn out and boring after a while. The bathroom is the place to relax, so it needs to look its part too. Keeping this thought in mind, let’s embark on a journey of some revamping ideas, most suitable for your bathroom.
Here are some bathroom ideas which can be incorporated into your bathrooms to add that extra layer of design and spice, to an otherwise boring interior layout.
Bathroom idea: Luxury
Looking to add that oomph factor in your bathroom? Add a luxurious touch to your bathroom by following these simple tips.
- Using heated floors: Engineered oak flooring and solid oak flooring might still be the talk of the town, but nevertheless, heated floors have their own charm in the world of bathrooms. Heated floors are becoming cheaper, and are easier to install, which makes them a true delight in your bathroom.
- Freestanding cabinets: To add a different type of spice to your bathroom, you can invest in a freestanding cabinet, and bid adieu to old Formica countertops and boring bathroom cabinets. Create a contemporary look by installing wall mounted units, to add that luxurious layer of design to your bathroom.
Bathroom idea: Relaxation
If your idea of relaxation is spending some alone time, sprawled in your favourite bathtub, then here are some ways you can covert your bathroom into a relaxation haven:
- Keep it natural: Stick to the natural tones and lots of earthy colors, to imbibe a natural hue within the bathroom’s walls. Not only will you get to relax a bit, but also feel surrounded with positivity and comfort.
- Add different bathing options to your shower: There are a lot of different options in the shower heads these days. By experimenting with different options, you can choose the one which caters to your mood and lets you relax in the way you like the most.
- Incorporate light, colors and music to your private space: Relaxation is incomplete without the effects of sound, light and colours. Install speakers inside the bathroom and complete the setup with soothing colours and lights. This way, you will always have something to look forward to, as soon you enter the bathroom for a shower.
No matter what decision you take, the idea of a bathroom remodelling is to make it cater to your needs and add that extra level of satisfaction to the interiors.