Ask your question today!
Having Trouble choosing the right type of flooring for your house ? Just spare a few minutes over knowing the type of flooring which would suit your house.
- It cannot withstand high levels of moisture and dryness.
- The Tongue-and-Groove mechanism is very tough to install properly, as it requires a precisely carved tongue and valley pair.
- With engineered wood flooring you need not to worry about the moisture level in the surroundings, as it is tough enough to withstand the moisture.
- Apart from that, engineered wood flooring can also be employed in that scorching sun light! The sun fails miserably in depleting it.
- The installation is quick, irrespective of the floor’s level, and is easily repairable.
- It remains locked at its place, as this flooring system comprises of an advanced tongue and groove mechanism.
- The above mentioned facts provide a strong argument in favour of why engineered oak flooring should be preferred. Having said all that, the market is full of competitors, and normal consumers like you can be easily conned. But at Nexus Flooring, we provide you with original engineered wood flooring because, money comes later to us, your trust and satisfaction remains supreme. Want to touch and feel an engineered wood floor? Click here for a Free Sample!